Metal Clad Hinged and Sliding Patio Doors
Classic clad patio doors are designed to be effortless in operation and elegant in any setting. In order to make the most of natural light,. our patio doors use 3/4" tempered low-E glass for greater energy efficiency. We offer a variety of door styles in inswing, outswing and sliding for the ultimate in elegance. Whichever style you choose, you can be assured you will enjoy years of beauty and protection.
- All cladding is an impressive .062 gauge for extra protection and durability.
- In swing, outswing hinge & sliding door cladding is available in white, bronze, champagne, cream & hunter green.
- 3 Point locking systems available in multiple finishes
- The interior is a clear pine, Red Oak, or Alder veneer over LVL core, which will accept staining, or painting.
- This product can be built to almost any specifications including 9' tall units.
- Transoms are available to accommodate most any size height opening.
- Plantation shutters are available for French & fixed units
- Wood snap in grills, SDL, internal muntins, and tinted glass available.
- Sidelights fixed & venting 12"to 24" with 3 point locking system on venting S/L
- 2'0" single units through 12'0" quad units as standard.
- Replacement size as well as new construction size for 6'8"& 8' tall units.
- 1 lite, 2 lite &1 lite w/custom panel configurations available with ADA & standard bottom rail
- Custom sizes available
- 3/4 LoE2 glass with Argon gas standard.
- NFRC rated
- Thermal & Structural Tested
- Wood components are treated and engineered for size & straightness.
- The jams are solid pine making classic units 100% stainable
- French units with T-ast, 3-point & 2 point locking available
- Two to three week lead times